Risk Control Supervisor, PMA Companies
Summary of Qualifications
Kenneth is a risk control professional with over 30 years in the industry, the past 18 focused on public entity risk control and reduction. He is also:
- Volunteer firefighter. Ex-chief with over 36 years of fire service experience.
- Volunteer EMT with over 40 years of experience responding to medical emergencies including treating victims of fires and smoke inhalation
- Member of NJ State Firefighter Safety & Health Advisory Council
Kenneth supervises a team of risk control consultants, providing guidance and training to more than 100 public entities across New Jersey and supporting consultants throughout the US for PMA Management Corp. This team provides consultations regarding all aspects of risk control and safety for their member clients through their relationship with their respective self-insured insurance funds.
- BS - Business Management Monmouth College (now University) West Long Branch NJ
- Certified Safety Professional - BCSP
- Associate Risk Management - Public Entities
- Associate Loss Control Management
- NJ State Certifications: Firefighter 2/ Fire Officer 1/ Fire Official/ Fire Instructor 1/ Fire Investigator/ EMT-B
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months