Co-Founder and CEO, Invictus Consulting
Summary of Qualifications
Chris has 30 years of experience in the security industry. He is an expert in design and implementation of physical security components and systems integration. With regards to executive experience, Chris has founded and grown a successful physical security company. He also holds FEMA certifications.
Oversight of day-to-day responsibilities associated with continued growth and development of the firm, as well as management of all service deliveries in areas of emergency design, planning response, implementation and project management.
Founded and grew a national security company and a national security consulting company. Chris is also the director of a leading national security company.
Chris has garnered experience with international government contractors, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Gruman, McKesson, Cox, county-wide water authorities, county-wide power utilities and large universities.
- Member of ASIS
- Board of Advisors for Honeywell, HID, and Salto
- Certifications in a multitude of security management software suites including manufacturers Lenel, Honeywell, Genetec, Avigilon, Endura
- Certified IP camera configuration, design, and engineering
- Certified and experienced in application of Axis, Pelco, Avigilon, Bosch, Samsung, and JVC camera hardware
- Penn State, Criminal Justice (2015-Present)
- University of West Georgia, Criminal Justice (1991-1993)
- Atlanta Christian College, B.A. Christian Ministry (1986-1991)
- Member for
- 4 years 11 months